Here at Thomas Bell we are always looking to expand our team with highly motivated individuals with an exceptional customer service ethic. So if you’re mad about horses or country life and looking for a full or part time career with us then why not get in touch?
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Graeme King: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively bring your CV directly into store.
EQUINE & CLOTHING STORE ASSISTANT
Required to be an active team member and to assist with the efficient operations of the Country Store. A high standard of Customer Service is essential for this position.
The individual must have the following skills:
- A comprehensive knowledge of equine management essential
- Retail and customer service experience required
- Ability to demonstrate your own initiative within the equine and clothing part of the store
- Able to organise and prioritise your workload
- IT skills beneficial eg: Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
This position is full time and you will work on a rota basis which includes Saturday and Sunday working.
Please apply in writing with a CV or by email with an attached CV to: Mr Graeme King, Thomas Bell Country Store, Bigby Road, Brigg, North Lincolnshire, DN20 8RA Closing date: Friday 24th November 2017