We have changed the way we deliver our Riding Hat and Body Protector fitting service due to Covid-19. To ensure the safety of our customers and staff members we have put the following procedure in place which must be adhered to by anyone involved in a fitting service. If anyone refuses to adhere to the new procedure, the fitter has the right to refuse to continue if they do not feel it is safe to do so.
- The fitter (staff member) must wear a protective visor and clean gloves
- The customer must wear a face covering/face mask (including children) – please bring your own if possible.
- Both the fitter and customer must use hand sanitiser before the fitting begins (provided)
- The fitting will take place behind the till counter upstairs. This area will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each fitting
- Only one fitting will take place at a time and appointments are strongly encouraged. Those with pre booked appointments will get priority.
- We will try to keep the fitting time as short as possible, depending on the circumstances
- The customer can bring a maximum of 2 people along to the fitting with them
- Social distancing must be maintained
- The customer will be asked to sign a form to confirm the item has been fitted and that it is non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will take a name and contact number to comply with the NHS track and trace system
If you do not feel well or have any Covid-19 systems please do not enter the store
To book a Riding Hat or Body Protector fitting please call the store on 01652 600690.